TRIATHLON TRAINING CAMP
Join IRONMAN Legend Ken Glah and his wife Christine in Cozumel, Mexico for some Triathlon Training in 2023.
Come join us in warm and sunny Cozumel for some great training, food, and fun! You are welcome to join us any time from January 21st until April 8th.
In Cozumel, we will…
- Swim in the crystal clear warm water of the Caribbean Sea and outdoor 25-meter pools,
- Ride across the island to the east coast and then along 30 kilometers of bike-only roadway beside the beautiful turquoise sea and under the tropical tree canopy,
- Run along the sea or on a 6 or 8-lane track.
- $170 per night for a single athlete
- $140 per athlete per night for 2 athletes sharing
- $140 for an athlete sharing with a non-athlete; the non-athlete price would be $70 per night
- For 3 athletes or more sharing either the family room (queen, double and single beds) or the bunk bed room (6 single beds in private cubicles), the price would be $120 per athlete per night and $60 per night for non-athletes
- For groups of 6 or more athletes, we will offer a $20 per night discount per athlete. So, if you can get a group together, that would be great or just come by yourself or with a friend.
- Prices are based on stays of 6 nights or longer. The price per night for shorter stays will be more.
- Special Pricing for Coaches bringing athletes for a training camp.
I will be rotating through a sequence that consists of:
- Pool swims and open water swims*
- Higher focus on riding since most people are able to swim and run at home, and here the weather is great for riding. So, some sort of ride most days, but we will do 1 very long ride* and 1 long ride* every 6 or 7 days
- 1 long run*, short runs and transition runs
* Open water swims, long rides and long runs will all be done as out and back, so the actual distance / time can be set by each athlete depending on their fitness level and the events for which they are training.
I encourage people to come for 7 nights with arrival on Saturday and departure the following Saturday, but we can accommodate longer and shorter stays.
- Accommodation at Endless Summer Cozumel
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Dinner
- Cozumel Airport Transfer
- All Local Transportation
- Bike Mechanic
- Pool Fees
- All Training and Logistics
+ Airfare is not included in the package price.
No. Our training camp package includes all the transportation you might require on your trip.
A Cancun transfer is available, with the price to be determined by the number of passengers.
We built Endless Summer Cozumel for people who love to travel. For people who appreciate other countries and cultures. For people who are inspired by and care for nature and all its wonders. For people who love to connect with locals and other travelers from around the world.
Our bed & breakfast has 7 private rooms, a 6-bed bunk bed room, a large kitchen and back yard with hammocks and hammock chairs for relaxing under the trees, and a large roof terrace with a splash pool for cooling off.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
No problem, we are happy to help. Just fill out the form below, or, if you need immediate assistance, please feel free to call us or use our chat feature.